- With advance notice, approved dog breeds are accepted up to 15 pounds. If you will bring a dog, please contact us prior to making your reservation. (Cats are not accepted.)
- Children of any age are welcome. 18 years or older are considered adults and are not eligible for a child’s rate.
- Smoking is not allowed in cottages but is permissible on outside porches and decks.
- A $15 service charge, plus shipping costs, is charged to return all forgotten items.
- Cottages are not handicapped accessible.
- Minimum Nights:
2 night minimum on weekends — 1 night minimum available for some dates — please call 337-332-3093.
Crawfish Festival – 3 night minimum – always the 1st full weekend in May.
Local Festivals – 2 night minimum (Festival International).
- Any keys mistakenly taken must be returned. $20 per set will be charged to your credit card if not returned.
- Gift certificates must be presented when making your reservation.
- Rental of cabins are for registered guests only. If you plan to have visitors, please notify us PRIOR to their arrival. No parties!
- No swimming allowed in the lake.
- There is a Pet fee of $35 ($10 for each additional pet). If a pet is discovered during your stay & has not been noted on your reservation, a $50 cleaning fee will be added to your bill upon check-out.